Confédération des Systèmes Interplanétaires  [-CSI-] Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Lee Kernaghan - Beautiful Noise

Répondre au sujet    Confédération des Systèmes Interplanétaires [-CSI-] Index du Forum » Général [Publique] » -Ambassade Intergalactique- Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Auteur Message
langrhia
Visiteurs

Message Lee Kernaghan - Beautiful Noise Répondre en citant

Lee Kernaghan - Beautiful Noise > urlin.us/1xbmq

6f6ddb31bf
Autoplay When autoplay is enabled, a suggested video will automatically play next. Show more . UTE ME (Lee Kernaghan/Colin Buchanan/ Garth Porter) (Universal Music Publishing) Scatter the roos, hit the washout sideways Knock another guide post flyin Fish tail hold tight, full lock power slide Drop her down one put the boot in yeah Hear that guitar riff, I got to do this Turn it up loud as it goes Here comes the crossing, were heading thru it Its what we do, heres how we do it&. FLYING WITH THE KING (Lee Kernaghan/ Colin Buchanan/ Garth Porter) (Universal Music Publishing) It was Ansett 603 He sits down next to me We were flyin out across the Great Divide Bound for WA He shook my hand and said gday There I was, Slim Dusty by my side I was Flyin With The King Ridin on the wind A small town boy from nowhere My head up in the clouds All the times I heard him play And here I was today I was flyin, I was Flyin With The King Was Trumby ridin slow ? 30,000 feet below Way down there round a fire of gidgee coal ? The desert stretchin on Home to countless Dusty songs He was the man who walked a country mile I was Flyin With The King Ridin on the wind A small town boy from nowhere My head up in the clouds All the times I heard him play And here I was today I was flyin, I was Flyin With The King Before I knew the wheels touched down He smiled and said Ill see you round There was so much more to say but he was gone An now hes gone&& I was Flyin With The King Ridin on the wind A small town boy from nowhere My head up in the clouds All the times I heard him play And here I was today I was flyin, I was Flyin With The King 8. Engagement de confidentialit Conditions dutilisation Ventes et remboursements Plan du site . To Party Town. jmoul59 933,614 views 2:45 168 videos Play all All Tracks - Lee KernaghanLee Kernaghan - Topic Lights On The Hill - Lee Kernaghan & The Wolfe Brothers - Duration: 3:49. Dcouvrez et partagez denouvellesapps. This feature is not available right now. Vous avez dj iTunes ? Cliquez sur Jai dj iTunes pour louvrir ds maintenant.

I see a moment in your eyes Do I let the chance go by Chorus I open up my mouth I love you tumbles out I cant help myself Oh bang, bang, bang Im shooting from the heart The first light cuts across the room When I wake Im holding you Our clothes are tossed aside Our hearts laid open wide Have we gone too far too soon&. 1View In iTunes 5. Nom Artiste Dure Prix 1 Beautiful Noise Lee Kernaghan 3:29 0,99 Afficher sur iTunes 2 Dirt Music Lee Kernaghan 3:46 0,99 Afficher sur iTunes 3 Bang Bang (Shooting from the Heart) Lee Kernaghan 3:35 0,99 Afficher sur iTunes 4 Keeping On Lee Kernaghan 3:30 0,99 Afficher sur iTunes 5 Ute Me Lee Kernaghan 3:04 0,99 Afficher sur iTunes 6 Splash Lee Kernaghan 3:33 0,99 Afficher sur iTunes 7 Flying With the King Lee Kernaghan 3:28 0,99 Afficher sur iTunes 8 It's Only Country Lee Kernaghan 3:15 0,99 Afficher sur iTunes 9 New Kind of High Lee Kernaghan 3:21 0,99 Afficher sur iTunes 10 Party Town Lee Kernaghan 3:41 0,99 Afficher sur iTunes 11 Peace Love & Country Lee Kernaghan 3:46 0,99 Afficher sur iTunes BookletDigital Booklet - Beautiful Noise Lee Kernaghan -- Avec lalbum Afficher sur iTunes 12articles Biographie N(e) : 15avril1964 AustraliaGenre : CountryAnnes dactivit : '90s, '00s, '10sIn Australian country music, Lee Kernaghan was as dominant in the '90s as Garth Brooks in America. Working. BEAUTIFUL NOISE (Lee Kernaghan/Garth Porter/Colin Buchanan/Matt Scullion/Lindsay Rimes) (Universal Music Publishing) I got a red dirt dream, out in the sticks A shed with a chevy in a million bits Its the big day, shes in the drive way We got fuel in the tank, hand on the wheel I can see your reflection in the chromium steel Slip the key in, I got ignition&. Sign in Share More Report Need to report the video? Sign in to report inappropriate content. Its A Beautiful Noise Its the rush of the wind Its the beat of a heart The jump of a spark Its the love that were in Its the song of the road Its the promise it brings The sound of chasin a dream Its a Beautiful Noise The grease and oil drums fall behind Its a big horizon on a broken white line Round sunset, were not done yet Girl were gonna find out what we got Just you and me out on the black top Wind in your hair Were gettin out of here Repeat Chorus Solo The rhythm of the highway, keeps rolling on Youre in my arms And I can feel the pounding of your heart Its A Beautiful Noise Its the rush of the wind Its the beat of your heart The jump of a spark Its the love that were in Its the song of the road Its the promise it brings The sound of chasin a dream Its a Beautiful Noise Oh, Its a Beautiful Noise 2. Suivez-nous sur AppStore. Full Bio Top Albums and Songs by Lee Kernaghan 1.

Cadimage Tools Archicad 17video mia moglie amatoriale nudaThe Deaths of Ian StoneArne Dahl\'s Intercrime seriesVirtua Tennis 4 Code Generator

Mer 27 Avr - 23:38 (2016)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mer 27 Avr - 23:38 (2016)
Répondre au sujet    Confédération des Systèmes Interplanétaires [-CSI-] Index du Forum » Général [Publique] » -Ambassade Intergalactique- Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation